How to reheat and serve Panini Pies
Panini Pies go well with coffee, tea, soup, salad or just by themselves
Fresh Panini Pies
Freezing Panini Pies does not diminish their quality but allows preserving them longer. Before freezing freshly baked pies we seal them inside a food safe PVS film to prevent them from drying up.
• Remove the plastic wrapping before thawing the pies, but leave the panini pies inside the carton packaging
• The best way to thaw the panini pies is to let them sit in a refrigerator for up to 10 hours. Pies can be kept refrigerated up to 7 days. Alternatively, you can leave them at a room temperature for about 2 hours.
• If you are in a hurry, you can use the microwave oven (only for thawing) on casserole setting for 1 cup or for 2 minutes at 70% power.
After thawing, remove the pies from the remaining packaging and reheat them in one of the following ways:
• Panini press
• Toaster or toaster oven (on high setting up to 5 minutes)
• Air fryer of convection oven at 400 F for 3 -5 minutes
• Hot skillet (1-2 minutes on each side)
• Do not use the microwave oven for reheating.